The cornerstone of YOUR energy efficiency retrofit, remodel and construction project ~ $aving money on energy costs, providing a thermal and moisture barrier, improving indoor health and safety, all while adding value and durability to your home or property is what proper insulation can do for you! From walls, floors, attic spaces to HVAC and duct systems, insulation is not only your first line of defense, it may be the most cost effective way to reduce energy costs ~ it is inexpensive to buy, easy to install, and can result in an immediate savings of up to 50% on the price you now pay for heating and air conditioning. The benefits don’t stop there, however, when you consider the following:
1. $AVE $1,000 – $4,000: Prescriptive & Optional rebate programs by utility companies place whole-house insulation at the top of their list of measures to implement in walls, under floors and in attics.
2. Includes insulating your HVAC plenum, and supply and return ductwork.
3. Insulation is efficient and inexpensive to buy, offering you a tremendous return on your investment, regardless of which “R” rating is recommended for your area.
4. Insulation is easy and inexpensive to install. Do-it-yourself projects are reasonable to undertake, or there are many contractors who can do-it-for-you.
5. Insulation serves as part of your integrated air barrier, your thermal boundary and your moisture barrier to maintain your desired indoor temperature and comfort year round ~ at lower cost.
7. Insulation is flexible and durable: Whether you blow-in insulation, roll it on, use foam batts, or foam spray, there is a product available for every structure and application.
8. Safe: With proper precautions, such as a dust-mask, long-sleeves, protective eye-wear, and gloves, insulation is safe and easy to work with.
9. Versatile: Whether you are building a new home or structure, remodeling, or conducting energy efficient upgrades to homes, retail, commercial or other structures, there is a product for you.
We are here to help you with that!
You will find products and specifications right here, as well as ideas, guidance, and referrals to qualified contractors to help you. If you don’t see what you are looking for, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Thank you for visiting!